Wednesday 10 February 2016

Mother buys her 15-year-old daughter a waist trainer to wear under her school uniform

Mother buys her 15-year-old daughter a waist trainer to wear under her school uniform - because it 'gives her a better shape' in her blazer

Karen Green defends buying her 15-year-old daughter a waist trainer
Karen Green (pictured right on the right), 48, from Southend, purchased the controversial slimming device for Kylie-Jenner-lookalike, Tilly (left and inset), who says the device has defined her figure and given her lots more confidence. Tilly, who is a size six to eight, says her friends have also jumped on to the waist training craze and now compare who has the smallest waist under their school uniforms. Karen said: 'I did my research and while I wasn't totally sure I approved of a growing teen having a device which potentially might restrict bone development and growth I knew if I didn't buy it for her she'd get it herself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment